Please don’t add sugar in my cup of tea or coffee? Hope you got a hint diclofenaco. visit our website that what we are stating here. Cut down on sugar is a mandatory step to control diabetes. In diabetes there are elevated blood sugar levels. Insulin is the hormone that helps in conversion of glucose into energy. Whereas in diabetic patients there is insufficient production of insulin. So to get rid of diabetes Ayurveda emphasizes on healthy diet and home remedies. In a latest survey it has been estimated that 69 million Indians have diabetes and another 80 million have prediabetes. Hence to follow a healthy diet and home remedies is not only for the diabetic patients but it is equally important for those who want to save themselves from this metabolic disorder.
Diet & Home Remedies for Diabetes1. Lady finger (Okra)
* Are you aware that use of lady finger is an effective herbal remedy to get rid of diabetes? It contains a polyphenolic molecules that helps to reduce the elevated blood glucose levels.How to use:
* Firstly cut ends of lady finger and prick them with a fork in several places.
* Soak them in the water for overnight.
* Next morning, strain and drink the water on an empty stomach. Repeat it for several weeks.
* Or another option is, one can also include the lady finger in diet.2.JAMUN(Syzygium cumini
* Jamun is called blackberry in English. It is also an effective visit our website home remedy for diabetes patients. Jamun seeds comprise the glycoside that is very helpful to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.Directions to use
* Consume one teaspoonful powder of jamun seeds along with a glass of warm water every day.
* Or you can consume fresh 6 – 7 Jamun in the morning daily. 3.Bitter melon(Momordica charanita)
* Bitter melon contains the low calorie and fat contents hence it is good for the diabetic patients. On the other hand, there are two biochemical compounds named as charatin and momordicin present in the bitter melon which help in lowering down the elevated blood sugar levels.Directions to use
* Prepare the fresh bitter melon juice and drink 30-40 ml of this juice twice daily. To observe the noticeable change, drink the juice in morning on an empty stomach.
* Alternatively, one can use Bitter melon as a dish at least 3-4 times in a week. 4.METHI(Trigonella foenum gracecum)
* Methi (fenugreek) is an easily available item available in Indian kitchens. Methi seeds are rich in fiber that stimulates absorption of fats and sugars. On the other hand hypoglycemic properties of methi are quite helpful to reduce the blood sugar levels. Directions to use
* Soak the one -2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in water for whole night. Next morning strain and drink water or you may also chew the methi seeds.
* Another option is to consume the one- two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds powder along with water or milk twice daily. NEEM LEAVES(Azardirachta indica)
* leaves are also loaded with blood sugar lowering properties. Hence drinking 30-40 ml juice of fresh Neem leaves twice daily is also quite profitable for the diabetes people. Alternatively one can chew 4-5 Neem leaves daily.6. Curry Leaves:
* Many people don’t know the anti-diabetic properties of curry leaves. These have an ingredient which helps to reduce the rate at which starch is broken down to glucose in diabetics.How to use
* Chew 5-6 curry leaves daily.
* Or one can also take one teaspoon of powder of dried curry leaves once in a day. Diet for diabetes
* The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” It is not medicines who can heal the sickness but your healthy eating habits, good food combination also helps to a greater extent.Increase the high fibre foods in diet like
* Fruits – Apples, cranberries, blueberries, grapes, pear, plum, peach, watermelon and cherries are good in type1 diabetes.
* Vegetables – Carrots, Asparagus, celery, cauliflower, eggplant, cucumber, corn, onions, peas, lettuce, peppers, bitter melon, turnip and chilies. Say no to these things:
* Avoid fried and oily foods.
* Avoid unhealthy saturated fats
* Eat small meals 4-5 times in day instead eating in bulk.
* Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
* Avoid alcohol consumption.
* Avoid sugar.Tips
* Do the yoga and paranyam like, Mandukasan and kapalbhati.
* Sitting for few minutes in sunlight helps in production of vitamin D that is important check here for insulin production.
* Keep yourself away from negative thought.